Frequently asked questions
How long does it take to put on eyelash extensions?
How long do eyelash extensions last?
How should I prepare on the day of the appointment?
What are your hours?
Hours are by appointment.
What’s Included in your Microblading Service?
Your Initial Microblading Session:
- Your initial session will last 2 – 2 1/2 hrs at the Skincare + Lash Studio.
- Client Consultation - let’s talk about our brow vision! The first microblading session is all about building the foundation of the brow.
- After cleansing your brow area, we take before photos and apply a medical grade numbing cream.
- Custom Brow Design – every face is unique and every brow should be too! No stencils here! Using face mapping, measurements and her eye for brow design, Judith creates beautiful brows for your features. You’ll see exactly what your potential brows will look like.
- Color Customization – a variety of pigments are placed directly on the forehead in order to observe their tone against your skin, hairline, and brow hair. Together we choose the best color for your desired outcome, customizing as needed.
- Time to Microblade.
- Review After Care Instructions and take after microblading photos.
What can I expect during microblading touch-up?
- Please note that 1-1 1/2 hrs are blocked off to complete your touch-up appointment.
- The second session is all about seeing how your skin healed. Based on what we see, we’ll make any necessary adjustments to create even more beauty in your brows. This session is all about adding dimension to your brows and enhancing any areas that may not have taken from round one.
- The healing process is the same as your initial microblading treatment.
- Complimentary microblading touch-ups cannot be done sooner than 6 weeks (to avoid damaging the skin) but must be done within 10 weeks of initial service.